Triund is a large land of green pastures and known as the crown gem of Dharamshala. You will pass through the Bhagsu waterfall, many small gushing streams, and dense forests of pine, oak, deodar. The breathtaking views of floating clouds and pristine mountains make it one of the best camping places in India. Such camping trips makes all the time and effort spent worth it.
Day 01: Mcleodganj-Namgyal Monastery-Bhagsu Waterfall-Bhagsunath temple.
Day 02: Mcleodganj-Triund trek.
Day 03: Triund - Mcleodganj
- You will depart from Delhi at 7:30 pm.
- You will reach Mcleodganj in the morning, check-in at the campsite.
- After breakfast, you can head out for some local sightseeing in Mcleodganj.
- You will visit the Namgyal Monastery, Bhagsu Waterfall and Bhagsunath temple.
- In the evening you will explore the local market here and do some shopping.
- You can also check out the cafes, some of which serve great Tibetan cuisine.
- You will come back to your campsite, have your dinner overnight stay at the campsite.
- You will start your day early with some sumptuous breakfast and then start your Triund trek.
- The Triund trek starts from Mcleodganj and takes around 3-4 hours one way generally.
- The trekking trail passes through alpine meadows, lush green forests, and waterfalls.
- You will mostly reach Triund late in the afternoon.
- On the way, you will take a break for an hour at the Magic view cafe for half an hour.
- You will witness the spectacular sunset from the Triund peak against the backdrop of the Himalayan mountains.
- You will camp here for the night under the sky studded with stars.
- You will wake up to a beautiful sunrise against the backdrop of the Dhauladhar range.
- You will then have your breakfast here only on top of the hill amidst stunning surroundings.
- You will start descending back to Mcleodganj at about 3 pm.
- You will then board your bus for Delhi in the evening.
- An eventful and memorable trip comes to an end here.
- Guests will be asked to declare their city of travel and basic health status via a form before the booking. This is for the safety of guests and the hosts.
- All the accommodations will run on the reduced capacity to maintain social distancing.
- Ginger tea will be served daily for immunity.
- Daily morning and evening temperature checks of all guests and staff by thermal meters.
- All guests are requested to wear masks at all times when they are out of the room.
- Guests are requested to carry their own hand sanitisers.
- All rooms will be sanitized before the guest's check-in and after they check-out.
- Hot water will be available for bathing as soon as the guests arrive at the accommodation.
- Meals will be served separately to different sets of guests, not in common rooms.
- All interaction between guests and hosts will be contactless.
- The taxis provided will be sanitized before receiving the guests