Agra waits for you to discover what it is truly made of! Bring your adventurous bone along with a camera or a journal and become the explorer you always wanted to be.
We might not be walking on water, as the title suggests, but we would definitely be doing something just as amazing. In one of the most unique walks offered by us, we shall explore and understand about the various types of water systems working in the city. Yamuna has provided life to the city of Agra; their bond is as old as the city itself. Through this walk we learn about the importance of this now depleted river Yamuna, visit a few ancient wells that are still operational and cover some gardens. This tour is as enthralling as it is educational!
Duration - 2 hrs
Meet your guide at the Taj East Gate ticket counter.
- Stop at: Khan-e-alam Bagh to understand the water system of Taj Mahal.
Time spent: 40 minutes
- Stop at: Dusshera ghaat
Meet your Boatsman and enjoy a pleasant boat ride.
Time spent: 20 minutes
- Guests will be asked to declare their city of travel and basic health status via a form before the booking. This is for the safety of guests and the hosts.
- All the accommodations will run on reduced capacity to maintain social distancing.
- Ginger tea will be served daily for immunity.
- Daily morning and evening temperature checks of all guests and staff by thermal meters.
- All guests are requested to wear masks at all times when they are out of the room.
- Guests are requested to carry their own hand sanitizers.
- All rooms will be sanitized before the guests check-in and after they check-out.
- Hot water will be available for bathing as soon as the guests arrive at the accommodation.
- Meals will be served separately to different set of guests, not in common rooms.
- All interaction between guests and hosts will be contactless.
- The taxis provided will be sanitized before receiving the guests.