"I have never been in a natural place and felt that was a waste of time. I never have. And it's a relief. If I'm walking around a desert or whatever, every second is worthwhile." - Viggo Mortensen
Activities that involve human interaction with wildlife, facilitate not only a staying in touch with the nature, but are also a wholesome way to escape the everyday mundane routine. Studies state that merely living close to animals has the propensity to reduce stress levels to great extents. Staying in natural surroundings stimulates mental recovery from anxiety, builds up self-esteem, calms the heart rate down and can even help lower high blood pressure.
Duration : 2-3 hours
Your local will meet you at the hotel lobby. In a private car you will reach your first stop.
- Stop at: Wildlife SOS Elephant rescue centre
Hear the stories of these wonderful elephants and meet these gentle giants
Time spent: 1 hour
- Stop at: Wildlife SOS Bear rescue centre
Spend some time with these cute big bears.
Time spent: 1 hour
- Guests will be asked to declare their city of travel and basic health status via a form before the booking. This is for the safety of guests and the hosts.
- All the accommodations will run on reduced capacity to maintain social distancing.
- Ginger tea will be served daily for immunity.
- Daily morning and evening temperature checks of all guests and staff by thermal meters.
- All guests are requested to wear masks at all times when they are out of the room.
- Guests are requested to carry their own hand sanitizers.
- All rooms will be sanitized before the guests check-in and after they check-out.
- Hot water will be available for bathing as soon as the guests arrive at the accommodation.
- Meals will be served separately to different set of guests, not in common rooms.
- All interaction between guests and hosts will be contactless.
- The taxis provided will be sanitized before receiving the guests.